Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The First

  
Welcome to my blog!

After reading other people's blogs for years, I've decided to finally start my own.
So, after picking a name and going through the steps to actually create a blog I hit my first writer's block (although blogger's block seems more appropiate).
Even though I'm excited to start blogging, the first blogpost seems awfully intimidating.
After wasting much of my time worrying (which I'm very good at), I've decided to just jump into it.
My motivation for blogging is to inspire and share my inspiration with whoever is interested in my ramblings about beautiful things. Could be clothes, food, music, interior design or simply my own weird habits and thoughts. So here are some things inspiring me right now.
What's your ''thing'' at the moment?
 
 
1. Sparkly statement necklaces held together on a silver heart-shaped mirror.
2. Empty perfume bottles given a new purpose.
3. Huge candle casting a warm light on my coffee table.
4. Leopard-print, gold-studded slippers.
5. Dark Chocolate that I seem to crave more as the days get shorter.
 
 
 
Xx, Ana

No comments: