Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bananas of the moment


1.
Warm & cozy sweaters in basic colours.
Easy to wear with statement jewellery.
 
2.
Bright coloured knits.
This one from Forever 21 is a bit cropped, great to wear with a button up underneath.

3.
Ebooks. I've had a tablet for almost a year. Only last week did it occur to me that I could be reading books on it.
I know. My intelligence is astounding.

4.
Picked up a gingerbread man on my trip to Germany. It seemed like a good idea to only buy one...I dont remember why and regret not buying a dozen more.
It's going to take all my self control not to eat this fellow before christmas.
I might not succeed.

5.
Mixing metals. These two rings are part of a Swarovski set. They were a gift (a long time ago) and even though there's not a single crystal left, I still love them.

6.
Metals again. I quite like simple tops and these necklaces are great to spice it up.


Xx Ana

No comments: