Monday, February 11, 2013

Product review: Nivea In shower body lotion

 

 
 Don't judge me, but I'm am really really lazy
when it comes to using bodylotion.
You step out of the shower, you're cold, you put on lotion
after which you've got to stand around waiting for it to dry so you can put on your clothes.
It's just a hassle, a hassle I really, really hate.
So what's a girl to do?  Can't just go around with flaky, dry skin.
Nothing sexy about that.
 
Enter Nivea with their In Shower Body Lotion.
I wanted to try it since the first time I saw the happy naked lady
using it in the commercial.
 
It's a smooth, creamy, white lotion you're supposed to
use after the regular body wash.
When applied to the skin, it feels like it's leaving a slightly oily residue, making it similar to using something like baby oil.
The problem with using baby oil is that it's so damned
difficult to rinse off.
Also, I personally don't like the intense sweet scent of baby oil.

This lotion leaves the familiar Nivea scent on the skin
without being too much.
It rinses off easily, leaving the skin supple, smooth,
soft and moisturised.
After using it for a few weeks I've really noticed a difference.
The state of my skin had definitely improved,
no longer dry and fragile.

 
And I didn't even have to get messy with body lotion. 
 
Best money spent this month and a definite repurchase.

Xx Ana



Disclaimer: This product was purchased by myself. All opinions are my own.

No comments: